HAVING KIKI AS YOUR COACH
- Move from pain to purpose
Turn you mess into message
- Booast your confidence and self worth
- Re-evaluate your life choices personally and professionally
- Cultivate healthy relationship habit
- Cultivate a healthy self care habit and hygiene
- Reach your dreams and goals
- Live the life you want and deserve
The first ten years of my life was beautiful, flourishing and memorable. I had a father who would stop at nothing to make me smile. My five brothers would move mountains for me, if I asked. Everything was working, my life was a fairy tale, a child couldn’t ask for more.
Then, my father died.
The cruel hands of death snatched my father, my first love, my hero, and my everything away. He was gone, like a candle in the wind. My head spun as I kept asking myself;
“Is this how people die?”
I was barely 11, but my life lost its meaning. My father’s death created a void in me. My heart didn’t feel broken or shattered, it felt as if it had been ripped, bloody and pulsating from my chest, leaving only a gaping hole to remind me of its existence. I didn’t recognize myself anymore. Even at that age, so much of my identity was enveloped by being my father’s daughter. Nothing felt the same anymore. And I kept asking myself;